Sunday 26 July 2015

Too Faced Love Flush Review

Long-Lasting 16-hour Blush 

 A Long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps your cheeks 
perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours!
Pigment-rich, high-impact shades give a pretty pop of colour for any skin tone.
Six bold pops of colour enriched with buttery soft pigments that bond with skin & take on a weightless, suspended look. From a soft dusty, nude hue with fine gold sparkle to a watermelon-pink, you can create an array of looks for day & night!

Another Too Faced review because I can't get enough of their gorgeous products!
I ordered the shade "I Will Always Love You" - Gilded Peach with a Natural Sheen, along with 
the new Born This Way Foundation from the Too Faced website (www.toofaced.com)
Check out my review on the foundation here -
Once again, the packaging is to die for cute! Embossed blush product encased in a 
colour matched, heart shaped compact, even the box it comes in is worth keeping! 
These retail for $26 usd (approx $39 nzd) for 6.0g of product.
Now for what's inside..
This is exactly what I expected from Too Faced, they never dissapoint!
Highly pigmented, buttery soft & so easy to blend. They even smell good!
I can't say I've tested the 16-hour wear but it does last on my skin while
I work in a busy hair salon all day.
"I Will Always Love You" is my kinda shade! A stunning dusty peach with a subtle, natural sheen, perfect for everyday wear to add some glowing colour.



Available in 5 other shades:

Baby Love - Soft Dusty Nude w/ Fine Gold Sparkle
Justify My Love - Bright Pink w/ Fine Gold Sparkle
 Love Hangover - Perfect Warm Pink
How Deep Is Your Love - Watermelon Pink
Your Love Is King - Plumy Rose









Even the names are cute & creative!
Plus, these compacts look so pretty on your vanity! What's not to love, right? 
What shade sounds like your style & you'll be picking up?! I want "Baby Love" now!

Bonus! - All Too Faced Cosmetics Products are Cruelty Free, they love Fur babies too!


LucyLoves! xx






No comments :

Post a Comment