Thursday 30 July 2015

Stila Cosmetics Aqua Glow Blush - Shimmering Lotus

Watercolour Blush Review + Swatch 

 An oil-free, lightweight, water-based blush in an 
exclusive netted pot delivery system! Provides a sheer splash of 
colour to the cheeks with a rejuvenating, cooling effect.
This gel formula creates a luminous, healthy-looking glow.
The exclusive mesh-touch colour dispenser delivers a single flush of colour each time, 
 Goes on crystal clear, allowing the pure pigments & pearls to be dispersed 
evenly & blend in seamlessly, giving the skin a fresh, smooth & supple appearance.
Available in 5 colours

I ordered one Aqua Glow Blush in the colour "Shimmering Lotus" - Golden Pink 
This is a stunning coral/pink with fine gold shimmer through it, I die!
I also love the unique packaging, cute plastic pottle with the shade visible & Stilas 
signature gold lid. But what makes it so different is of course, the mesh/netted pot system!
Once opened, shake up the product to release the coloured gel through the sieve.
This will give you a decent amount on the lid & in the pot to use. 
When you need more, simply press down the netting & more will come through! Genius!
These retail at $26 usd (approx $39 nzd) for 6.1ml of Blush
I like to put a couple of dots on my cheeks, tap & quickly blend with my fingers 
then finish off with a Beauty Blender! Or I'll put a dot on each cheek & buff out with 
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for more colour payoff!
This is a buildable product, it starts of very natural & sheer & you 
can apply more to intensify the shade!
These are long-wearing, waterproof & non transferable.
The formula is lightweight avoiding a cakey powdery effect & creating a natural luminous glow!




As you can see, with one swipe the pigment is there, when blended in more it becomes a beautiful sheer pop of colour.
You can see the very fine specks of shimmer in the light, I can't wait to wear this in Summer!

Available in 4 other shades:

Water Blossom - Pink Violet
Rosewater - Pale Pink
Water Lily - Rose Pink
Water Poppy - Red








Close up of the shimmering coral beauty












I was hesitant to try this at first but I saw a few of the Beauty Gurus on YouTube, Chloe Morello, Lauren Curtis, talking about them & I was so intrigued by the formulation & mesh pot, 
I had to try it for myself! 


LucyLoves! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment