Tuesday 28 July 2015

Becca Cosmetics + Jaclyn Hill Collaboration

Champagne Pop Review 

Becca Cosmetics, popular for their high-quality luminizer powders, have collaborated
 with YouTube Beauty Sensation, Jaclyn Hill, to bring us a 
Limited Edition Shimmering Skin Perfector, that suits all skin tones!
Jaclyn Hill is one of my favourite Makeup Artists on YouTube & is well known 
for her amazing Highlighting skills & Beauty knowledge!
Infused with light-reflecting Pearls that beautifully catch the light, 
allowing your favourite features to pop! 
This shade was carefully thought out & created by the Becca team & Jaclyn 
herself, to bring her dream highlight shade to life! 
Inspired by the luxurious lightness & spirited essence of champagne!


"I'm so excited to present to you my dream shade of the very best highlighter on the market - Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop! 
This creamy, luminizing powder veils the skin in a soft, pearlized glow." - Jaclyn Hill

This is my first Becca product & I'm so happy that I made the purchase!
Not only do I love Jaclyn & want to support her through this amazing journey, 
I also know that she only promotes quality & when something is good, it's GOOD!
I ordered on the release date from Sephora.com for $38 usd 
They're still available right now!
Becca Powder products are all packaged in quality, rubberised compacts with stainless steel, embossed lids. Champagne Pop is no different.The box is coppery-gold with a water-drop texture, like champagne bubbles, with Jaclyns signature on the front! Worth keeping it's soo pretty!
Champagne Pop is a Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector described as a 
Soft White Gold with Pink Peach Undertones
Soft & creamy to use & insanely pigmented! Swatches below show in one swipe & blended out.
I'm quite fair, NC20, this shade is stunning but I know it will look great when I tan in summer too! I believe it's so universal & will suit many skin tones!
I personally found that it wasn't super long-lasting on the skin without a setting spray or primer,
 but haven't had long to play around with it yet!


Sweep across face or apply to targeted areas including cheekbones, brow bones & bridge of nose. The cupids bow to make lips look fuller & inner corner of eyes to brighten!
I also love using this over the lid as an eyeshadow.

I saw Jaclyn mention, use it across your collarbones, shoulders & chest to pull the whole look together for an overall, natural glow!

 SWATCHES 
 One Touch
Softly Blended out
One swipe v.s Blended
 On my skin


Champagne Pop - Pale Peachy Gold 
Opal - Opal Pearl Beige
Moonstone - White Vanilla Gold


I have fallen for this Highlight & Becca as a cosmetic brand, 
I hope to purchase more of their products!
HIGHLIGHT ON FLEEEK!
#Champagnepop #defineyourlight


LucyLoves! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment