Monday 27 July 2015

Makeup Geek Order + Review

Swatches & Review!

I finally got on the Makeup Geek bandwagon & made a order when they had 
Free International Shipping promotion in June! 
Such a fabulous deal, I've been dying to try these after hearing all the hype.
I ordered 9x Shadows, 1x Foiled Shadow & a small Z Palette :)
Product info & swatches below..

 I ordered the small Hot Pink Z palette for $14.99, this holds 9x shadows comfortably.
And I ordered these 9x shadows:

White Lies - Matte Pure White $5.99 usd
Peach Smoothie - Matte Light Peach Beige $5.99 usd
Shimma Shimma - Metallic Champagne $5.99 usd
Magic Act - Foiled Finish Light Yellow Gold $9.99 usd
Latte - Matte Medium Brown $5.99 usd
Barcelona Beach - Matte Medium Sand $5.99 usd
Shimmermint - Metallic Mint Green with Gold Shimmer $5.99 usd
Dirty Martini - Matte Olive Green $5.99 usd
Mocha - Matte Rich Brown $5.99 usd

White lies is great all over the lid as a base colour, 
Peach Smoothie is perfect for transitioning darker crease colours, 
Shimma Shimma I love using this colour in the corner of my eyes to brighten, 
Magic Act this foiled gold baby is so pigmented & creamy it's a new fave! 
Latte is a nice warm brown for deepening the crease
Barcelona Beach is a deep cool-toned crease shade
 Shimmermint For a pop of colour, I fell in love with that golden metallic finish
Dirty Martini I thought would be perfect for a Khaki smoky eye!


I wanted to get some everyday, wearable Neutrals with a pop of colour. These shadows are all so pigmented,  I was shocked at the colour payoff when I first swatched them. Also they're super soft & buttery making them a breeze to blend. Plus, how affordable are these for such high quality? They are comparable to MAC single shadows that retail at $10-20 usd

Hopefully Makeup Geek have another great promotion so I can order more!
Keep an eye out & sign up to their website for email updates!


LucyLoves! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment