Monday 6 July 2015

Chi Chi Cosmetics "Nudes" Palette

Review & Swatches!

"A collection of everyday nudes with light smokey highlighters"
 This is my first Chi Chi Glamorous eyeshadow palette from their large range
And I was blown away by the pigmentation & creamy texture of these shadows!
"Chi Chi's collection of velvety soft, highly pigmented eye shadows are easily blended 
to create individual looks. They may be worn sheer or dramatic, wet or dry
 to reflect your mood or desire"  

www.chichicosmetics.com 


 I already have a few Chi Chi Viva La Diva Lipsticks & love all of them!
For an Affordable, "Drugstore" Brand, Chi Chi has some amazing
 formulas & such a massive colour variety to choose from. 
As I said, this is my first Glamorous Eyeshadow Palette from this brand & I'm Impressed!
It was SO hard to pick a palette out of all the choices they offer 
E.g - Naturals, Metallics, Bronzes, Mattes, Taupes, Brights & more!
I finally chose "Nudes" - very similar to Urban Decays NAKED 1 Palette
Each Palette is $22.95 AUD 
Duo Palette Sets $30 AUD  

 SWATCHES 


These colours are what I tend to reach for everyday.
The shimmers & metallics are so creamy & pigmented when swatched & on the eyes,
 particularly when using your finger to apply.
 Use with a wet brush to enhance intensity & pigmentation!
But the two mattes used for transition/crease shades are slightly chalky & take a little longer to blend.
Overall, I am so impressed with the quality of these & use them most days.
Another amazing product from Chi Chi Cosmetics that won't hurt your bank account!
I love this Awesome Australian Brand!


LucyLoves! xx


No comments :

Post a Comment