Monday 5 May 2014

iHerb.com !!

iHerb - Trusted Brands, Healthy Rewards


Well well well...Here I am again, Shopping for Drugstore make up online!
So I found this site (iHerb.com) searching for "Buy e.l.f products NZ" on Google, it's also advertised on most sites now, including YouTube, I couldn't believe this was the first time I noticed it! hah :)
I looked through their large range of e.l.f cosmetics and could not believe the prices!
From around $1-5 USD!!

As you can see, I picked a few things up when placing my order ;)
Once again, mostly e.l.f cosmetics!
- e.l.f  HD Under Eye setting Powder in Sheer -$3
- e.l.f  Flawless Finish Oil free Foundation in Porcelain -$3
- e.l.f  Clarifying pressed Powder in Ivory -$2
- e.l.f  Matte Lip Colour in Coral -$3
- e.l.f  3pc Nail Polish Set in Natural -$3
- e.l.f  Kabuki Face Brush -$6 LOVE!
- EcoTools 5pc Essential Eye Brush Set (w/ Travel Bag) -$8
- Hurraw Organic Lip Balm in Vanilla -$3

The Shipping on iHerb is also calculated by the weight of you order,
So to get all of these products to me in NZ, It cost around $8-10 NZD (Tracking)
For my order plus the shipping, I think I spent approx $45 ??
That is Amazing!!!
One of the products I ordered didn't come, so I quickly emailed them to check..
Within 30mins I had a reply explaining they had sold out but I was refunded before they sent the rest.
I forgot to mention, it arrived in one week!! Everything was packaged safely with paper so nothing could break on the way!
I highly recommend this site for all your e.l.f products and other Vegan, Organic & Animal Friendly needs,
Check it out!!

LucyLoves! xx




No comments :

Post a Comment